Lightweight recycled plastic floor plate Repy Board S
Repy Board S is made from the same material as the standard Repy Board. Using low-density polyethylene from discarded electric cable coating and recycled high-density polyethylene, the product is double the thickness of standard plates, offering added value through extra strength.
Talk to us about other added-value formulations such as anti-static or non-flammable type, as well as flame resistant and luminescent types.
- Temporary road for trucks
- Floor plate for metal road
4 x 4 plates
|Size [mm]||1230 x 1230 x 26 (thickness)|
Polyethylene 100％ (density: approx. 0.95 to 1): Low density polyethylene from refined electric cable coating material and recycled high density polyethylene. Special formulations with virgin polyethylene also available.
|Hole positions||Connection holes: 30 mm x 4 places, hand grip holes: 40 x 130mm x 2 places|
Measured at the Industrial Technology Center of Tochigi Prefecture
|Largest bending load||
Measured at the Industrial Technology Center of Kanagawa Prefecture
Dedicated connection device (option)
Rather than process collected polyethylene floor plates as industrial waste, OOHASHI Metal Trading Co., Ltd. will pay to take them and recycle them for reuse in various markets. Our system is kind to the environment and to customers, and doesn't create industrial waste.
- The services is available only to customers who have purchased our Repy Board® polyethylene floor plates. (Purchases equivalent to 10 or more 4x8 plates)
- We take only polyethylene floor plates.
- Customers are asked to bear the cost of delivery to our Nishizawa Plant.
- For 4x8 plates, the delivery cost may be cheaper if they are cut into smaller than half-size pieces.
- We will pay for the plates after weighing them. Customers are asked to bear the transaction cost.
- The minimum amount for the transaction is the equivalent of 10 4x8 plates (400 kg or more).
Cautionary notes when using the recycle system
- The plates cannot be used as a bridge.
- Avoid using the plates in places where there sharp objects sticking up from the ground.
- The plates cannot be used as outriggers.
- The plates can be used in temperatures between -20 and 50℃.
- The plates may be melted by the heat from a burner or welding sparks.
- Extra care is required when using the plates under strong wind conditions.
- Avoid sudden acceleration, sudden stops, and sharp turns in vehicles.
- Due to the nature of plastic, the plates will expand and contract if the floor temperature changes.
- A 10℃ change in temperature produces expansion or contraction of 1 ㎜ per 1000 ㎜. This should be accounted for when laying the plates.