Recycled plastic U-shaped guttering U-Jiro
U-Jiro is a lightweight plastic U-shaped guttering that can be installed without using heavy machinery.
Easy to construct and install, it is a low-cost product that can be applied in a short time frame.
Applications include rain water drainage for temporary housing, cable troughs for electric power stations, irrigation channels around paddy fields, and many other places. The product is also environmentally friendly with a durability of 20 years.
U-Jiro ® 300L
U-Jiro ® 150S
|Material||Recycled plastic sourced from container and packaging plastic, etc.|
* Grating sold separately.
* U-Jiro may float in cases where large quantities of water enter from the side.
* When connecting 10 or more units, use a concrete container to absorb thermal expansion and contraction.
* If strong earth pressure is expected, insert a concrete or steel grating.
Checkered steel plate cover
Recycled plastic protection plate
Various other kinds are also used. Please inquire for details.
- Rubber backing tape - Stainless steel screws (30 ㎜ to 50 ㎜): 2 to 4
* These items are not included with the product. Please prepare them in advance.
Cautionary Points for Installation
Floating If sand or other debris enters into the side of U-Jiro during heavy rain due to the ground condition and so forth, U-Jiro may float. Floating can be prevented by fixing a board outside on the bottom surface.
Strong Earth Pressure If the earth pressure is strong, U-Jiro's sides may bend inward slightly. In these situations, it is recommended to fit a steel grating or wooden block.