- OOHASHI Co., Ltd.
- Head Office
2-2-4, 10-1 Tsukuno-cho, Tsurumi-ku, Yokohama City
Takuto home Tsurumi Bldg. 2F
- Kanuma Plant
1858-89 Moro, Kanuma City, Tochigi Prefecture
- Representative director
- Takeo Shiono
- Capital stock
- 2,5 million yen
- February 1970
- Trading Banks
Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation Tsurumi Branch
Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ Tsurumi Branch
The Ashikaga Bank, Ltd. Kanuma Branch
The Yokohama Shinkin Bank Ushioda Branch
Japan Finance Corporation Yokohama Branch
- Business Operations
- Pulverizing discarded power lines and cables
- Contract processing of non-ferrous metals and other metals
- Recycling of polyethylene vinyl chloride (PVC) plastics and others
- Manufacture and sale of waste plastic products
- Manufacture and sale of polyethylene resin plate Repy Board
- Collection a recycling of non-ferrous metals such as copper and aluminum
- Main Business Partners
Ministry of Defense / Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
Aktio Corporation / am21 corporation / Iseki Kanto Co., Ltd. / Iseki Shinetsu Co., Ltd. /
Iseki Tokai Co., Ltd. / Iseki Chugoku Co., Ltd. / ORIX Corporation /
OHTSUKA STEEL TRADING CO., LTD. / IBU NOZAI Co., Ltd. / Koei Co., Ltd. /
Sanuki Lease Co., Ltd. / SWCC SHOWA CABLE SYSTEMS CO., LTD /
SHOWA RECYCLE CO., LTD / Sekisui Techno Shoji Higashi Nihon Co. Ltd. /
Nakakitadenki CO., LTD. / New Holland HFT Japan, Inc. / Bayer CropScience Co., Ltd. /
Fujikura Ltd. / Fujikura Components Co., Ltd. / Fuji Materials Ltd. /
Furukawa Electric Ecotec Co., Ltd. / Hoshin Co., Ltd. / Hokushin Industries Co., Ltd. /
Hokkaido Seikan Industries Co., Ltd. / Murakami Kasei Co., Ltd. / YANMAR Co., Ltd. /
KIBI KASEI CO,.LTD, etc.
- Industrial Waste Processing Permits
Tochigi Prefecture Industrial Waste Processing Business Permit Permit No. 0920009864
Kanagawa Prefecture Industrial Waste Collection and Transportation Business Permit Permit No. 01403009864
Tochigi Prefecture Industrial Waste Collection and Transportation Business Permit Permit No. 09000009864
Miyagi Prefecture Industrial Waste Collection and Transportation Business Permit Permit No. 0400009864
Shizuoka Prefecture Industrial Waste Collection and Transportation Business Permit No. 2202009864
Shizuoka City Industrial Waste Collection and Transportation Business Permit Permit No. 6202009864
OOHASHI contributes to customers and society through recycling.
At OOHASHI we are helping to create a richer society as a company, building trust with customers by providing them not only with products, but with reliability.
OOHASHI makes use of limited resources, and reuses them, in an effort to create value for customers and contribute to society.
We also provide high value added recycled plastic products and make every effort to recycle with the goal of achieving zero industrial waste.
We have provided reliable products through our many recycling technologies developed since our foundation.
We remain committed to fulfilling our responsibility to society as a company that is trusted by its customers.
- February 1970
- OOHASHI Metals Trading Industries Limited established in Tsurumi-ku, Yokohama City
- August 1970
- Established Kanuma Plant (Electric cable stripping process) in Kanuma City, Tochigi Prefecture
- April 1979
- Established Oyama Plant (Plastic recycling process) in Oyama City, Tochigi Prefecture
- March 1982
- Relocated the Oyama Plant in conjunction with the establishment of the Nishizawa Plant (Plastic recycling process) in Kanuma City, Tochigi Prefecture
- August 1984
- Changed company name to OOHASHI Industries Ltd.
- May 1995
- Established Head Office (Tsurumi Chuo, Tsurumi-ku, Yokohama City, Kanagawa Prefecture )
- March 1996
- Changed name to OOHASHI Co., Ltd.
- March 2008
- Started manufacturing and selling Repy Board recycled lightweight plastic floor plates
- March 2016
- Relocated Head Office (Tsukuno-cho, Tsurumi-ku, Yokohama City, Kanagawa Prefecture)